Hi,
Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for
this need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
na...@visionisys.com

Role: Java with AWS (Lambda & DynamoDB) (must have)
Location: Beaverton,OR
Duration: 12+ months
Rate: $50/hr on C2C maximum

(Note: passport Number And h1b copy mandatory for the submission)

Job description:
Must Have Skills: AWS (Lambda & DynamoDB), SOA

Java 1.8
Deep knowledge of SOA and micro-service principles
Extensive experience building REST services (must have)
Hands-on experience in AWS Lambda & DynamoDB (must have)
Experience in the concepts of AWS S3, AWS API Gateway (must have), SNS & SQS
Experience with unit testing – Spock, Junit 4
Experience in coding for load testing with – Groovy & Scala
Familiarity with Git & Gradle
Hands-on experience in working on AngularJS or ReactJS.
Experience in Google Polymer will be an added advantage
DevOps and Continuous Deployment
Jenkins

Thanks & Regards
Nadia
Visionisys Inc
Ph: 972-427-1846
Email : na...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused