Hi All,

Hope you all are having wonderful time at work, let me present you a breif
about Compunnel Software Group.

                                      [image: Compunnel]

"*Compunnel Software Group has dedicated 18 years to envisioning and
developing customized solutions designed to help our partners and clients
get the most out of the latest technology. Founded in 1994, Compunnel has
since grown to become a global leader in multiple venues including IT
consulting and staffing, custom business application development, eLearning
and enterprise applications.*

*Compunnel has been recognized as one of the 50 fastest growing privately
held companies in the United States by Inc. magazine. Compunnel is ISO
9001:2008 certified and is one of Microsoft's Gold Partners.*

*Our Clients <http://www.compunnel.com/clients.html>, which include Fortune
500 companies and come from an arena of industries ranging from health care
and manufacturing to retail, technology and finance, know they can rely on
Compunnel to deliver customized and comprehensive solutions to complement
your business and technical objectives.*

*“Go Beyond” ApproachCombining boundless innovation and the depth of our
multidisciplinary team of professionals with our “go beyond” approach to
service, Compunnel has the right resources to help companies of all sizes
cultivate real business value at the right price.*

*Headquartered in New Jersey, we also have a strong business presence in
the UK and other parts of Europe as well as a state-of-the-art development
facility in India, allowing us to leverage a generous repository of
IT-skilled manpower and the consistent availability of external subject
matter experts.*"

This is what we have accomplished so far and on our continuous journey of
growth we need your support to fulfill our Client and Implementation
partner's requirements.

we are preferred vendors to Apex, TechM and many more ...(In case any of
your candidate needs pass through, we can help you on that as well)

we have diversified requirements in terms of location and technology.

we can help you in placing your EAD Candidates.

If you are interested in joining hands with Compunnel than please contact
us at *vgah...@compunnel.com <vgah...@compunnel.com>/(609) 606-9010,
Extension: 1761*

*Hope to hear from you soon.*

*Thanks & Regards Vikas Gahlot*

*Vendor Management Team*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1761

F: (609) 750-0981

E: vgah...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com