*Requirement : 1*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Tableau Tech Lead Consultant *
*Primary Skill: Tableau*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: NYC*

*Job Description*
*Skill Set: *

   - Need a Senior Tableau Consultant. To work with client Stakeholders and
   explore the fitment of Tableau in the current landscape Must Have: Strong
   Tableau knowledge, Excellent Communications skills Total experience - 8+
   years
   - We need someone who is hands on with deep knowledge in Tableau

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*

*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |*
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Requirement : 2*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Devops Engineer *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Job Description*
Devops engineer to support the devops platform which includes

*Skills:*

   - Binary Repository Manager - Nexus/ Artifactory
   - Build system - SBT, Maven, Ant, NPM
   - OS - RHEL, Centos,
   - Code Quality - Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle
   - Scripting: BASH, Python, Perl
   - Config Mgmt: Ansible, Puppet, Chef
   - Prototyping: Vagrant, VMWare Workstation/Fusion

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*

*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |*
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Requirement : 3*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Build and release with strong TSQL Consultant *
*Primary Skill: Build Engineer*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Job Description*
Operate enterprise systems that leverage SQL 2012/2014 including strong
T-SQL skills

   - SQL server Database, Performance Troubleshooting and tuning
   - SSRS report development and troubleshooting using knowledge of SSIS &
   SSAS and related troubleshooting
   - Strong Knowledge in Azure

   1. Deployment of applications in various environment (daily / weekly)
   including production
   2. Build, migrate and upgrade VMs
   3. Support pre-production environment in terms of infrastructure issues
   - procure VMs, set up environment, install applications, deploy and
   coordination with other teams.
   4. Perform Business validation testing and smoke testing on the
   environment
   5. Ability to provide support for the pre-production environments and
   provide feedback to engineering teams.
   6. Automate manual activities using Powershell scripts

*Skill Sets Level *

   - SQL Server 2014 DBA Performance Tuning, Troubleshoot, Always On,
   Replication, Clustering Expert
   - Powershell Intermediate
   - IIS Intermediate
   - Azure Deployments, create new environments Intermediate
   - Troubleshooting Skills Intermediate
   - Windows Admin, HLB Load Balancing Basic
   - Networking Concepts Basic