*Title: Cisco Call Manager Engineer*

*Location*: Vernon Hills, IL

*Duration*: 7+ Months Contract

*Interview Mode*: Phone then Skype

*Client*: Baxalta

Must-haves:

·         Call Manager/CUCM engineering experience

·         Experience migrating video endpoints from one location to another
and adding endpoints(they'll be adding site endpoints for an acquisition as
well)

·         Cisco Suite: WebEx, call center, I3 - might need help getting
call manager connection to I3

·         Agent experience - building it into the Call Manager

·         Network problem resolution - packet loss, etc.

Plusses

- Cisco Call manager certs

Day-to-Day

These engineers will be managing the flood of the company's sites being
brought in from an acquisition. They will be the Call Manager contacts to
talk to the sites and make sure that everything is working properly when
the site is converted over. Cisco can't handle the intake on our own, so
these engineers will get to know the sites. Some of the most common issues
they're running into is templates not being the same version after the
conversions, when one desk was called other desks ringing simultaneously,
and other configuration issues. They need to talk to end users and handle
their issues regardless of the severity of the issue. This person needs to
be flexible and okay jumping into projects midstream.

*Please share your details, get me the best of these folks. *

Full Name

Phone No

Personal Email ID

SKPYE ID

Last 4 digits of SSN

Current Location

Visa Status

DOB (DD-MM)

Any Certification

Highest Education

Availability for Interview in 3 slots:

Notice Period to Join*(in days)

Any interviews /offers in pipeline

Pay Rate to Candidate

Relocation *YES/ NO:

2 Managerial References:

Name:

Email:

Phone:

Company:

Designation:

*Thanks & regards*

*Vikrant | IT Recruiter*

*Samson Software Solutions, Inc.*

*241 Forsgate Drive, Suite# 209, Jamesburg, NJ 08831*

*Email id: **vikr...@samsonsoft.com* <vikr...@samsonsoft.com>*  | Gtalk: *
*vikrant.have...@gmail.com* <vikrant.have...@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.samsonsoft.com* <http://../../../../Desktop/www.samsonsoft.com>