*Role: Oracle Fusion Middleware*

*Location: North Shore of Pittsburgh, PA.  *

*2 phone interviews*

*Term: 3-6 months contract with possible extension*

·         This person needs to have prior experience designing and
architecting Fusion Middleware solutions or services as well as providing
day to day support.

·         We have a pressing need for a fusion middleware resource – a
seasoned developer and/or architect.

·         We are looking for SOA (service oriented architecture), B2B, BPEL
(business process execution language) and OSB (oracle service bus)
experience, preferably in 12c, but 11g is ok as well.  We are looking for
someone that has at least a few years of experience under their belt and
can hit the ground running.

·         Will be providing some direction to an offshore team.

·         Must have great comm skills.

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter