*NOTE:- NEED VISA COPY AND ONE PHOTO ID WITHOUT THAT WE CAN NOT SUBMIT ANY
PROFILE.*

Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

*Position: SQL Server Database Administration Location: Lake Forest, IL
Duration: 12+ months *

*Job Description*

*Role Description:* All aspects of SQL Server database and associated
technologies.

·         Strong problem analysis and resolution (debugging) skills.

·         Time management skills to balance priorities and deliver
assignments on time and within budget

·         Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to software
suppliers and to the business representatives.

·         An understanding of production environments including the
requirement for high availability and team oriented 24x7 support
capabilities.

·         Must have the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced
environment.

·         Ability to handle high pressure situations and quickly respond
and resolve production problems

*Experience (Years): 8-10 Years*

*Essential Skills*

·         DBA MUST have worked in Microsoft SQL 2012 /2014 using Always On
configuration with at least one implementation.

·         MUST have experience with SQL server and Active Directory
security configuration

·         Must have SQL Server experience with SQL 2008 through current
versions and editions and support experience from Development to Production
landscapes.

·         Experience SQL Server management tools, Configuration tools,
Integration services and Reporting services

·         Knowledge of SQL and experience and use to troubleshoot issues.

·         Must have worked hands-on in a SQL Server administrator role in
implementing database systems and providing VPT and production support in
large active environments.

·         Familiarity with VM environments.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat*

*Technical Recruiter*

Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172