*Please share resumes at satpr...@tresourceinc.com
<satpr...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hi,

We are looking for *Mid-Level Java Developer at Seattle, WA. *Kindly go
through the job description and let me know your interest. If interested,
kindly share your updated resume, contact details and hourly rate
expectation.

*Job Title: Mid-Level Java Developer Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6 Month*

*Interview: Phone & Face to face*

*Work Status: GC/USC/GC-EAD/OPT-EAD*

*RATE: $45 C2C*

*LOOKING FOR LOCAL CONSULTANTS ONLY*

*Must-have: *

·         2-4 years professional Java experience

·         2-4 years’ experience developing Web Services using REST and SOAP
protocols.

*Qualifications:*

·         Experience working with Amazon AWS technologies such as EC2,
Elastic Beanstalk, S3, DynamoDB etc or other cloud providers.

·         Experience working with a NoSQL database such as MongoDB and
DynamoDB

·         Working knowledge or experience using NodeJS is a plus.

·         Bachelor’s degree or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or
equivalent preferred.

·         Be part of an Agile SDLC process; participates in daily triages
and team meetings.

·         This position may be required to perform other related duties as
assigned.

--

Thanks & Regards

*Harshit Mittal*
Technical Recruiter

1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct 408-709-1760 * 9974

*hars...@tresourceinc.com <hars...@tresourceinc.com>*