*Title: Front End Developer*

*Location: Richmond, VA*

*Duration: 12 months+*

******Candidates who can come for on-site interview are preferred****

*Client is looking for a front-end developer with JavaScript, AngularJS and
Bootstrap experience.*

Strong understanding of the Scrum framework or Agile.

4+ years’ experience as a senior resource

Technologies include AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS and JSON

*Must Have Skills:*

*JavaScript development using AngularJS*

*Experience using Bootstrap or other responsive design frameworks, HTML 5
and CSS.*

Debugging in Internet Explorer along with Firefox or Chrome.

Strong problem solving skills

Self-driven

*Nice to have*

Experience integrating with Java Frameworks including - Spring MVC, Play,
NinjaWebFramework or Grails

Experience creating page templets using JSP, FreeMarker or Velocity

Experience creating and running tests with Selenium

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vikram Raj*

*Account Manager*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Ext: 1375 <%28609%29%20606-9010%2C%20Extn%3A%201761>

F: (609) 750-0981

E: vik...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vikram-raj-1637994a>

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*

We have created the first app that pays you for referring friends to open
positions or a signing bonus if you get hired yourself.  Inform us of open
positions with a new client and earn as well.  Download the [iEndorseU] app
from the App Store or Google Play.  Or sign up at www.iEndorseU.com
<http://www.iendorseu.com/> and start earning money on your commute.

This message is intended solely for the addressee. It is confidential and
may be legally privileged. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by
you in reliance on it, except for the purpose of the delivery to the
addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any confidentiality or
privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by
mistake.

Therefore, please return the email to the sender by way of notification and
immediately delete it from your computer. Please immediately contact the
sender if this email is incomplete or illegible. The Company has put in
best possible attempts to sweep e-mails and attachments for viruses, we
accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses that
may still crop up.