Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in Test. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Position:- Mobility Test Lead*
*Location:* *Minneapolis, MN*
*Role& Skills: *

Must have -

• Minimum 7+ years’ experience in testing.

• Strong 3+ years’ experience in mobile testing including hands on
experience testing software on mobile devices, particularly iOS, Android,
Windows phones and/or tablets.

• Hands on knowledge in one of the mobile testing tools (i.e. See Test,
Perfecto Mobile, APIUM etc…)

• Mobile Native app tester, having strong experience of testing on mobile
native apps.

• Collaborate with dev. and test teams on mobile app functional and
non-functional testing.

• Identify, investigate and propose areas of automation investment to
reduce closedown costs while improving product quality

• Collaborate with cross functional teams - DEV, PM, Operations to analyze
requirements, implementations and contribute to test strategy development
for parallel, overlapping releases

• Develop a detail test strategy for mobile testing solution.

• Develop test cases for assigned areas and be responsible for developing
automated test infrastructure as required

• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - this is a
distributed engineering team

• QA with the strong testing and automation experience. Having knowledge on
MyFA and SORs. Has automation experience either HP UFT or CA DEV test., can
lead the projects

Good to have -

• Automation experience would be a value add

• Possess knowledge of tools associated with native app testing.

• Exposure to financial domain.

Regards
*Vikas Malik*