Hi,

Please fund the below position and respond back to me at
prav...@sritechsolutions.com

Prime Skills: Python, Object Oriented, Robo framework, Linux, Automation
projects.

*Position: *Software Development Engineer

*Location: *Bellevue, WA

*Job Type: *Long Term Contract

SRI Tech, an IT staffing & solutions, ranked in the top 20% fastest growing
companies in the US, is seeking a Software Development Engineer for a long
term contractor opportunity with one of our major clients. The Development
Engineer will be building software which does test automation for
4g/LTE/IMS Systems.

*Skills Required:*

·         Must have 6 years of IT experience.

·         Extensive coding skills

·         Experience in coding for large enterprise products using good
Object Oriented programming practices and Design Patterns.

·         Must have experience with Java/JavaScript/.NET, REST API

·         Hands-on experience in Python, Robo Open source framework

·         Should have experience with Linux

Thanks and Best Regards,

Praveen Kumar

SRI Tech Solutions Inc.

prav...@sritechsolutions.com

(T) 1-813-423-6500 X Ext: 149 (M) 813-440-2778 (F) 813.423.6520