*Requirement: 1*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Big Data developer *
*Primary Skill: Big Data*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Richardson Texas*
*Years of Experience: 10+years.*
*Rate : $60/hr on C2C (All Inclusive)*

*Job Description*
Big Data Dev profiles with good knowledge on Map Reduce, Hive, HDFS

*Detailed JD ** Big Data developer with good hands on experience on
techonologies like Apache Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Scoop, MapReduce
Programming etc. Two persons for HCSC account should have experience of
working in Agile projects.

*Mandatory skills** Big Data, Hadoop, Agile, Map Reduce Programming, Hive,
HBase, HDFS
Good to have skills* Unix Scripting
Domain* Insurance, HealthCare
Work Location* Chicago and MN location.

*NOTE :*

We had discussion with delivery for feedback. Number of shared profiles
have been rejected, Client is doing very thorough interviews e.g.
Candidates are asked to write pseudo code. We need more profile as details
below:

*Lead role - 10 yr exp in Big Data technology. Worked in Pig, Hive, HDFS,
Mapreduce. Data validation and transformation in Data Lake environment.*

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*
*Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-us-it-recruiter-990a77a5
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-us-it-recruiter-990a77a5>*

*Requirement: 2*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Salesforce applications testing with agile Exp *
*Primary Skill: SFDC Testing*
*Duration: 8 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Chicago*

*Experience: 5 to 8 years*

*Job Description*
Salesforce applications testing with agile methodology

JD- Description
5 to 8 years of experience in testing Salesforce in agile methodology

   - Excellent knowledge of Salesforce applications
   - Experience in agile is must
   - Technical coordination and hands on
   - Good communication skills and experience in working with multiple
   teams
   - Good knowledge of Software Testing Life cycle
   - Exposure all types of testing, test planning, test strategizing and
   defect tracking