who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: SAP FICOLocation: Lake Forest, ILDuration: 6 Month contract -- Rate
$55 Per Hour*

*Must Have Skill Set:8-10 years SAP FICO consulting backgroundStrong
COPASubstantial knowledge of general ledger, core accounting, tax,
Functional role- this team is very senior. Someone who is a team player,
willing to learn Grainger environment, and act as a true FICO consultant
will do well. *

*Project:This team supports core Finance and Controlling as well as
Taxation and COPA. There is some MM and SD in this environment as well. The
project revolves around the client Benefits Management which is a big
project initiative. They are looking for a true FICO consultant to come on,
learn the project and environment,  and be a key FICO resource on the team.