*Face to face onlyLocation:*::
*MN-Minnesota/Minneapolis Duration::: 12+ months MOI::: Phone then face
to face Job Description:: *
We are looking for a UX Prototyper to help evolve the .com User Experience.
This contract position will be responsible for supporting global activation
activities through front-end development for Lean UX and other customer
research and validation methods. The ideal candidate has expert skills in
driven environment. This position reports into the Customer Experience
(CX) team within Corporate Marketing & Sales.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Rapidly turning ideas and designs into prototypes for user research,
• Utilizing responsive coding techniques to support multiple breakpoints
for research in desktop, mobile and tablet environments
• Advocate interaction design best practices, with a focus on consistency
• Working closely with Application Developers and to optimize existing APIs
and understand integration constraints
*Basic Qualifications: *
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred, but not required)
• Minimum of 3 years web development experience
hand-code clean semantic HTML and CSS
• Strong emphasis on User Experience (UX) and usability
• A solid understanding of cross-browser layout issues and bugs
• Ability to understand and interpret existing style guides to inform your
• Excellent project management skills
*Regards, Rashmi Singh(Technical Resource Specialist)Ramy Infotech
IncPhone: 408-317-9256 Ext-334 Fax : 408-273-6834Email:
rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com <rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com>Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.