*Please share resume on anmo...@e-solutionsinc.com
<anmo...@e-solutionsinc.com>*

Hi Associates,

*Job title: CyberArc Configuration and administration*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA*

*Job type: FTE/CTH*

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         5+ years of overall experience

·         2+ years of Cyberark configuration, administration, management
experience

·         2+ years of Windows Server build out, configuration,
administration experience

·         Windows Powershell scripting

·         Cyberark Application Identity Management expertise

*Preferred Skills*

·         Knowledge of LDAP/AD

·         Agile / scrum experience

·         Python scripting programming

·         Java, C/C++ programming experience

*Applicant Info*: All the info is mandatory. Please do not leave it blank

Full Name of the candidate

Email ID and Contact no

Current Location

Current/Last  Employer

Tenure with Current/Last  Company

Current Designation/Role

Current Work Authorization

 In case of H1b get their validity & check if its further extendable

Availability to join the project

Last 2 paystubs available (Y/N)

Skill Matrix ( Primary areas)

Interview availability

Total Experience

Education Details

Employment Type (CWR/FTE/CTH)

 FTE/CTH

Have you been Interviewed by CTS

Current Compensation

Expected Compensation

Will you able to relocate

Reason for change

Employment Type

Worked with Cognizant before(Y/N)

Any Vacation Plans this year

Thanks And Regards

Anmol Sharma | Technical Recruiter

*Ph: 408-722-9411 **|* *anmo...@e-solutionsinc.com*
<anmo...@e-solutionsinc.com>

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113

*www.e-solutionsinc.com* <http://www.e-solutionsinc.com/>
[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CE409A.098A8FA0]

cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

transmitted by this email.