Dear Partner,

This is Mallikarjuna Rao, Sr Recruiter of Butler America, Inc. We are
looking for *Data Warehouse Admin *in *Raleigh, NC*. Please let me know
your interest  levels in pursuing the below mentioned opportunity.

*Title: Data Warehouse Admin*

*Location:  Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Summary:*

DB Administrator/Warehouse Manager candidate should be a self-motivated and
results driven Data Conversion Expert with senior-level experience in
Database mapping, design, migration and conversion. The DBA will be working
as a member of the support team performing data analysis and migration
process design and development. This person is responsible for the
conversion of data contained within the existing legacy systems, migrating
data and validating the integrity of the converted data.

As the Data Warehouse Manager this individual will perform data modeling,
database construction, and use of OWB or ODI processes to build the data
warehouse. The creation of the Data Warehouse will be accomplished through
joint collaboration of this person working with application developers to
ensure the required data is available as well as to provide performance
tuning assistance for new applications.

*Qualifications:*

·         Relational DB Design Toolsets

·         Data Warehouse Design / Advanced

·         SQL*Loader

·         SQL Server Administration

·         Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)

·         Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB)

·         Oracle Data Masking

·         Oracle Versions - 9i, 10G, 11G

·         ETL Process

·         GRID/Enterprise Manager

·         Unemployment Insurance Benefits Systems and Processes

·         RH Linux

·         Solaris

·         Windows Administration

Best Regards

Mallik

Sr IT Recruiter

Butler America, Inc.

1255 Corporate Drive, ste.# 140

Irving, TX 75063

+1 845-201-3427

*rmallikarj...@butler.com* <avasa...@butler.com>

www.butler.com

*Our Mission: **To be a highly respected solutions provider by capitalizing
on our domain expertise and entrusting our Employees to deliver exceptional
value for our Customers and Stakeholders.*

*Notice: This email message and any attachment to this email message may
contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or
disseminate this email or any attachments to it. If you have received this
email in error, please notify me immediately by return email or by
telephone and delete this message. Any review, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmittal by an unintended recipient is
strictly prohibited, and may be a violation of law subject to penalty.
Please note that if this email message contains a forwarded message or is a
reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or
any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.  *