Hope you are doing great !
Let me know if you would be interested in the below position.
LOCAL TO NJ/NY ONLY !!
*Job Title: Salesforce Developer*
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Contract: 6+ Months
Candidate should be local in NY/NJ area as they need to come in person for
client evaluation. Initial round will be on Skype and then F2F at Jersey
*Below is the job description :-*
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will perform complex software design tasks and
work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of complex
· Performs product design and development tasks of a moderate
to high complexity which require research and analysis
· Perform system design and specification development, program
logic and flow-charting, unit/functional testing, debugging, and
· Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate
to highly complex programming tasks.
· Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test case documents.
· Participates in client interactions, possibly with more
senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems
· Works within established procedures to develop, test,
implement, and maintain application software
· Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed
· 3+ years programming experience
· Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, Visual Force,
SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and Force.com Ajax Toolkit
· Salesforce.com configuration and application design skills
· Salesforce.com integration experience preferred
· Full knowledge of common software design patterns (Gang of
· 3+ years’ experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
· 3+ years’ experience with distributed systems development
· 3+ years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction
· Experience working with highly concurrent systems preferred
· Financial services/brokerage experience preferred
· Experience with real time processing, relational database
systems, and data
· Ability to interpret business requirements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated experience working with core business logic
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Thanks & Regards,
Vikram | Technical Recruiter
*Email: **vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com* <vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.