*Please send profile on this id stew...@tekshapers.com*
*Position:- Sr. QA Analyst With Big Data Experience*
*Location:- Minnetonka, MN *
*Duration:- 6 Month*
*MOI:- Telephonic + Skype*
*Need Only USC, GC OR EAD GC*
*Required Software tools/skills:*
· *Minimum of 4 years of validation test experience with Data
Warehouse and ETL applications*
· *Minimum of 4 years ETL testing experience (current)*
· Strong in writing SQL Scripts, 4+ years’ experience
· Agile experience
· Database querying skills
· *Defect Management Tools like HPALM*
· Minimum of 6 years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience
· Minimum of 4 years of relational database experience
· experience in an onshore/offshore model environment
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Actively participate in walkthrough, inspection, review and user
group meetings for quality assurance
· Apply solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle,
Data Warehouse ETL and QA process.
· Participate in Requirements and Design reviews, plan and estimate
the QA effort for the Cross app functionality
· Plan test strategies in accordance with project scope and develop
schedules to meet delivery dates.
· Design test strategy document and include the input from all the
QA Teams in the program
· coordinate Test Data Requirements with all the teams and track
· Track and coordinate the Defect Tracking and Metrics at the
· Document defects, using a HP Quality Center, and report defects
to Project teams -Identify, analyze, and document problems with
functionality, output files or tables.
· Create Metrics and status reports for projects.
· Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test
cases and plans
· Support UAT Users during the UAT Phase
Phone 248-565-4747 Ext-198 Fax: 248.254.7211
1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.