*Hi Associates,*

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the
requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back
to you I have an urgent opening on Business Analyst with E-Commerce
Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact
details, Salary, and availability date.

*Job Title*:        Business Analyst with E-Commerce

*Location* :       Orlando , FL

*Duration* :       6+ months

*VISA & PASSPORT COPY IS Mandatory*

*Job Description:*

·         Support and transform clients’ Digital needs into effective
on-line commerce channels through innovative systems and process design,
systems integration, and multi-channel marketing.

·         Analyze eCommerce requirements and provide help in design and
implementation or improvement of existing eCommerce applications

·         Serve as a bridge between the business team and technical
resources during development and implementation, and help the team to
understand the requirements

·         Lead and support client engagements as required, effectively
managing project scope, schedule, and resources

·         Assist in business process redesign, roadmap creation, and
identify touch points of multi-channel applications

·         Maintain and build strong client relationships, and strong
working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members

·         Contribute to the business development process by involving in
sales calls, assist in proposal development efforts and client presentations

·         Mentor and coach team members by sharing the knowledge of
eCommerce initiatives

*Preferences*

·         Experience with various SDLC methodologies, including Agile and
Iterative models

·         Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track
record of leadership, collaboration, creativity and innovation

·         Experience leading functional discussions and scoping decisions,
and recommend best practices

·         Excellent communication skills and ability articulate the
thoughts in a coherent manner

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1713

Email : stella_mat...@aesinc.us.com  || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||