Hi,

Greetings!!

My name is Sourabh Kumar and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.
We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. Below are the
details for the same. You can also refer this email to your friends.

Work Location :-Bloomington, IL

Job Title :-User Experience Architect

Relevant Experience

(in Yrs)            7+

Responsibilities            Ø        Discuss projects with clients to
understand the business objectives, user needs, and define UX goals

Ø        Scope and plan user experience design activities for a project and
track status and progress

Ø        Understand and incorporate complex technical and business
requirements to create intuitive user-centered design solutions

Ø        Conduct early stage design and feature definition activities,
collect and analyze user needs through contextual inquiry

Ø        Work with researchers to understand findings and incorporate into
current design (assist with user research needs where applicable)

Ø        Create system and application concepts by defining information
architecture, design patterns and paradigms, task flows, wireframes mockups
and other design guidelines

Ø        Generate user interface design specifications, presentations, and
other documentation needed to communicate interactions, design direction,
and ideas

Ø        Present designs to diverse audiences both in person and in written
reports

Ø        Work with multiple stakeholders during development process:
clients, program and product managers, researchers, visual designers, and
developers to assist in design activities and get support

Ø        Review work of software development teams and fellow designers

Ø        Identify potential design opportunities that might exist in other
projects

Ø        Demonstrate user experience capabilities to customers and business
partners

Ø        Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, customer research team
and Systems and developers to provide best in class User Experiences.

Technical/Functional Skills      Ø        Hands-on capabilities in
generating the following:

o        Contextual Inquiry

o        Heuristic Evaluation

o        Competitive Benchmarking

o        Persona

o        Journey map

o        User role specific Information Architecture

o        Responsive Wireframes

o        Interaction patterns

Ø        Software capabilities

o        Axure

o        Photoshop

o        PowerPoint

o        DreamWeaver

Experience Required   Ø        7+ years in Interactive Design or
Information Architecture

Ø        Usability best practices

Ø        Recent mobile web and/or native app design

Ø        Experience in Interaction design and Information Architecture

Ø        Digital design trends

Ø        Passion for new technologies

Generic Managerial Skills        Ø        Excellent written/verbal
communication skills

Ø        Excellent team player

Ø        Consensus building skills

Ø        Design Effort estimation skills

Ø        Independent decision making and judgement

Ø        Independently manage Stakeholder Meetings

Ø        Detail-oriented

Education        Degree in Art/Design, Human Factors Engineering,
Human-Computer Interaction, Engineering Psychology, or Human-Centered
Computing

Start date (dd-mmm-yy)           10-Oct-2016

Duration of assignment (in Months)    12 Months

Key words to search in resume            User Experience, UX, Interaction
Design, information Architecture,

Sourabh Kumar

Sr. Technical Recruiter

eTeam Inc –“ACCELERATED HIRES”

1001 Durham Avenue

South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

Direct :- 416-840-4621EXT:-164

E-Mail: *sour...@eteaminc.com <prsi...@eteaminc.com>*

www.eteaminc.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information and a link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s)
to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click  here
<http://jobs.eteaminc.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=3437315f3631313539323237343531385f333735333030385f313038313438385f315f52616e6a69742b52616a&e=1ad&t11=1368126713551>

www.eteaminc.com