HI,

Greetings!!

My name is Sampda Arora and I am recruiter at ETeam Inc. ETeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.
We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. Below are the
details for the same.

*Job Title:* *Senior Solution Architect
<www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=9132671>*

*Location:* *Framingham, MA(US/GC)*

*Description**:*
*Responsibilities:*
Influence the adoption of evolving micro services in the global commerce
platform.
Participate and provide inputs to governance mechanisms with PaaS & CaaS.
Drive architectural initiatives that provide business benefits and improve
efficiency.
Evaluate and select platform technologies and open-source components to
enable platform build-out and solve engineering problems.
Work in an agile environment and participate in conceptualizing and
implementing platform features for our global web properties.
Provide design directives to software engineers, including how to construct
and integrate software components in order to meet all functional and
non-functional requirements.
Establish strategic direction for development approaches, tools, process &
frameworks.
Mentor and provide technical leadership to software engineers.

*Required Skills:*
BS/BA in Computer Science, Math or related field.
10 years of total experience.
Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience on Java/Spring for large customer
facing web properties.
Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
Ability to organize unstructured information and attention to detail.
Expert knowledge of distributed systems architecture and cloud technologies.
Expert knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and micro services.
Expert knowledge of Java 8 and RxJava.
Expert knowledge of Spring and the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring
Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security).
Expert knowledge of distributed messaging technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
Expert knowledge of NoSQL data store technologies and polyglot persistence
(CouchDB, Cassandra).
Strong understanding of application security standards and best practices.
Strong knowledge of software operationalization, performance tuning,
threading and modularization.

*Preferred Skills:*
Masters in Computer Science, Math or related field.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
environment.
Experience with the Netflix OSS stack (Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon, Hystrix).
Experience building e-commerce platforms using off-the-shelf and open
source frameworks.
Experience in agile methodologies.

Thanks and Regards

Sampda Arora