Hello Friends,

Please go through the below requirement and share suitable consultants with
their updated resume, rates and contact details.

*Please send resumes to piyus...@idctechnologies.com
<piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*

*OPENTEXT SAP Architect*
*Sacramento CA*

*​1. Must have at least 5 years’ experience configuring and providing
script development support for SAP Document Presentment by Open Text*
*2. Must have at least 3 years’ experience with SAP ECC 6.0*
3. Must be strong on analysis and executing functional/technical testing
4. Must have experience with all phases of a project lifecycle including
business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing,
process development and production support
5. Excellent communication skills.
​

​Best ​
Regards,
Piyush
​​

*IDC Technologies Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
​
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

*Phone – **408 459 5638*
*Email:  – * *piyus...@idctechnologies.com <piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*
YM – piyush61j
Hangouts – piyush61j
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/piyush-singh/75/b24/455>

​URL
: www.idctechnologies.com
​
CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.