you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

*Position: ETL- Informatica DeveloperLocation: Cleveland, OHDuration: 12+

*Required Skillset:*

*Must Have Skill:*

• Informatica 9.6 and database

• Should have worked in Support project

• Good analytical ability

• Problem solving skill

• Good development experience in Inforamtica

• Good to have knowledge of Oracle teradata and Unix

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172*