My name is Sampda Arora and I am recruiter at ETeam Inc. ETeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.
We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. Below are the
details for the same.

*Job Position: *
*Teradata DBA Location:* *Dallas TX(Looking for US/GC Anywhere AND H1B only
in TX Location)*

*Technical Skills:*

Core RDBMS Technologies:
o   Versions: 12 | 13 | 14
o   High Availability Environments
o   Performance and Tuning
o   Troubleshooting involving third parties
o   Data Migration
o   Backup & Restore
o   Data Management
o   Software Patching

“Wish to have”
RDBMS Technologies:
+Working experience with MS-SQL technologies:
o   ORACLE versions: 2005 or 2008 or 2012
+Basic Administration knowledge such as:
o   Execution of DDL, DML,
o   Instance Maintenance [Monitoring, Startup/Shutdown, Maintain Pysical
Space (data files)]
o   Backup Monitoring

General Database Administration Tasks
·         Backup
·         Refresh
·         Troubleshooting
·         Maintenance for Shutdown and Startup
·         Patching
·         DML  & DDL Implementation
·         Performance and Tuning

  Thanks and Regards