Share your candidates resume at kshu...@tresourceinc.com
Legacy Mainframe Application Developer
Job Location: Tampa FL
Duration : Long term Contract/CTH.
Who can apply: USC & GC only
· Responsible for maintaining and supporting client’s *Legacy
Mainframe application* and database.
· Hands on development experience using *CICL, JCL, COBOL, DB2, RPG
· Around 10+ years of overall experience . our of which at-least *6
years should be in development*; should be able to *understanding and fix
existing code* as well as *writing new modules/features*.
· Knowledge of Warehouse management systems is must and past
experience in working on *supply chain systems is plus*.
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems
testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale mainframe* computer
· Maintains and develops *online and batch application programs*
· Able to communicate directly with business users in understanding
business requirements and user issues. Works effectively with cross
functional teams to *troubleshoot *and resolve problems.
· Adhere to clients Change Control policies and procedures.
· Adhere to issue resolution policies and procedures, including but
not limited to the monitoring of the *Technology Services Ticket queue*.
· Meet project deliverables for new and / or changes to existing
technology within project requirements.
· Develop and *document issue resolution* knowledge base.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and
should be able to communicate and present to executive management
· Must possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
Thanks & Regards
Client/Service Delivery Manager
1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563
+1 (408)-850-3048- Direct
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.