Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*
*Position: Network Engineer with Checkpoint firewall Exp.Location:
Minneapolis, MNDuration: 12+ MonthsTechnical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE
•At least 7 years of experience in deploying, configuring, and
• Checkpoint- GAIA, PV-1, Cluster XL Cisco ASA firewalls, F5 load
•Hands on experience with network protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, VLAN,
•Experience securing a large inter network establishing and enforcing
policies and monitoring access
*Roles & Responsibilities:*· Design, setting engineering
standards, Configure, administer, and document firewall infrastructure,
working with Checkpoint
· Manage the firewall deployment, rules migrations, and
· Responsible for converting existing rule base onto new
· In depth knowledge and certifications on Checkpoint
· Thoroughly familiar with Checkpoint models, capabilities,
and architectures including firewall virtualization
· Fully versed in the syntax of security platforms, and rule
· Engineering experience designing and deploying large scale
· Insure that notification is sent to all Stakeholders for
· Represent the changes at the weekly change review meetings
and update network diagrams and all other applicable documents.
· Understanding how business application requirements drive
Firewall policy and rule sets.
· Work with business requestors to translate business
requirement, match against security polices and convert into firewall rule
· Good understanding of ACL’s and when they would be deployed
to compliment or in place of firewalls.
· Familiarity with Juniper VPN technologies including JunOS
Pulse client deployments, SA-6500 and MAG-4610 platforms, clustering of
those technologies as well as proxy of authentication to external systems
e.g. RADIUS and LDAP/AD
· Supports the firewall /F5 LB infrastructure be engaged with
engineering for project related work or needed changes to environment,
provide level 4 support for operation during business critical incidents
requiring knowledge of incident and change management. Troubleshooting
methods and tool, log review, monitoring, alerting reporting.
· Vendor security certifications including CCSA, CCSE, JNCIS
is plus F5 ASM/APM
*Thanks & Regards*
*Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172*
*Fax : 609 799 5746*
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.