*Please share the resume with *ajeet.dwiv...@nityo.com
*Position: Network Engineer Location: Cumberland, RI / Scottsdale, AZ
Duration: 12 Months*
• Cisco Routing and Switching
• Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
• Cisco network hardware such as 6500, 4500, Nexus switches
• F5 Load balancer
• Understand and create project diagram , Visio and documentation
• Flexibility to travel across US – only 15%
• Reviews, analyzes, evaluates, configure and build organization's
• Designs, develops and tests network infrastructure components such
as Switches, routers, Load balancers, etc.
• Provides network build out features and functionality
documentation for operational support readiness.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected.
• Develops network documentation for operational readiness. Provides
project support to various client facilities, performing work such as
configuration and installation of network infrastructure. Works with local
vendors to coordinate installation of services including circuits for local
and other remote sites.
• This position will have overall responsibilities for network
infrastructure deployment and other duties including Visio drawings of
• Individual must be customer focused and poses strong interpersonal
• Must be able to drive results and have excellent follow-up skills.
• Must be organized and a real team player but have the capability
• Should have experience working with Cisco network switches,
routers and related components such as load balancer, remote access hw, and
• Should have strong knowledge and experience of integration with
phone system and switch. Must be able to work in after business hours and
weekends if required.
• Three or more years of experience with Cisco switches, telephone
technology and application, previous training in Cisco network hardware
such as 6500, 4500, Nexus switches, load balancer and related software.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office, Visio products.
• Work plan and run organization, business partners and vendors for
projects and initiatives.
• This candidate must have a good knowledge of carrier services and
• This candidate must have strong interpersonal skills (oral and
written), Technical documentation skills, be able to think outside the box,
and be a self-starter.
· Experience in Cisco switching and routing technology, load
balancer, integration knowledge of IP telephony, storage area network and
*Thanks & Regards*
Phone: 609-853-0818 X 2174
Fax: 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.