Please let me know if you are interested for this role.
If interested then please send update resume along with below information.
Sr. Oracle SOA Developer
9+ month contract
Client:: BNY Mellon
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Need EAD/GC copy at the time of submittal
Oracle SOA 12c BPM/BRE Developer
• *Candidate should have at least 10 years of total working experience*
• Candidate should have *at least 5 years’ experience with Oracle SOA12c
suite design/implementing BPM work flows .*
• Should have *hand on experience to lead the design using SOA/BPM/BRE*
• Hands on experience with *Oracle SOA BPM workflow and BPMN 2.0 and
designing systems with Oracle SOA suite.*
• Having experience in integrating *BPM workflows/APIs with Oracle
• Should have experience in integrating *BPM workflows with Identity Access
Management (Oracle IAM)*
• Very good understanding of *SOA principles and Web Services standards
• Very good understanding of *XML standards, XSLT 2.0.*
• Very good understanding of integrating BPM workflows with Oracle Identity
• Experience with *Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle BPEL, Oracle Mediator,
Oracle Business Rules and Oracle Service Bus 11g.*
• Working knowledge of *building Enterprise Service and Orchestration
Services using BPEL and Mediator.*
• Candidate should be able to create Composite Services based on multiple
existing Web Services.
• Candidate must be able to quickly create *XML schemas and be experienced
with XML manipulation.*
• Understanding of Oracle SOA Suite Policy framework.
• Candidate should be well-versed in working with *JDeveloper 11g/12c.*
• Understanding of Oracle MDS (Meta Data Repository).
• Candidate should be able to write Java code.
• Experienced in *Data Access Architecture, PL/SQL and SQL*
*Source InfoTech Inc.*
W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.