Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Extn 2159*
*Job Title: BI Data Architect*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Work Location: Cincinnati, OH*
Contributes to overall data architecture strategy through analysis, design
and creation for the EDW/DM/BI
Define Architecture Requirements.
• Designs, implements and maintains moderately complex databases
• Designs and develops new data models and architecture of data
warehouses and data marts
• Technical resource to address data-related problems of systems
integration, compatibility and multiple-platform/DBMS integration
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future data
• Leads implementation of data warehouse and related data marts
(e.g., staging and production, table development, extranet, transfer and
load processes, and aggregation processes and data validation).
• Functions as a technical expert in the design, development,
modification and debugging of datamodels, databases, etc.
• Ensures that data projects follow prescribed development life
cycle and meet quality standards.
• Monitors database performance, recommends tuning/redesign
activities and resolves complex issues.
• Keeps current with database, data modeling and data warehousing
trends and technological innovations in the banking and IT industry, and
makes appropriate development recommendations
• Other duties as required.
*KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:*
• Undergraduate degree and MS
• 2-4 years of experience. In-depth knowledge of relational or OO
DBs or data warehousing
*Thanks & Regards*
Desk : 609-853-0818 Extn 2159
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.