*USC or GC only*
*Location::: FL-Florida/St. Petersburg Duration::: 6+ months*
*Job Description::-Client located in St. Petersburg FL is need of a
*-The Engineer plans and performs engineering research, design and
development assignments normally involving several smaller or less
important projects or one major project.*
*RESPONSIBILITIES:*• Plans, schedules, conduct and coordinate detailed
phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total
project of moderate scope.
• Studies the operation of systems, selects major components to meet
functional and operational requirements, and determines the optimum
location and arrangement from an engineering, manufacturing and/or service
• Performs original highly complex analysis and design work of systems and
component parts in accordance with specifications.
• Reviews and evaluates designs executed by others to satisfy
• Performs work that involves conventional engineering practices but may
include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design
requirements, unsuitability of standard materials, and difficult
• Supervises test programs, including preparation of test specifications
for prototype equipment resulting from engineering analysis or design.
• May provide technical direction and coordination over the work of lower
• Assists in preparation of bids and proposals as required.
• May assume more direct role in technical proposal writing.
*REQUIRED SKILLS:*• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in CIS, MIS or Computer
• 4-8 years’ experience with software design, analysis and development
using C/C++ for Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) on a Linux platform.
• Candidate must have experience with developing in QT.
• Candidate must have current passport and be able to travel
internationally (5-10%) at a moment's notice.
• Travel may take place for up to two weeks per visit.
• Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents in the specialty area and a
good working knowledge of principles and practice of related specialties.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are
required for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
(Technical Resource Specialist)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone: 408-317-9256 Ext-334
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email: *rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com* <rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com>
Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.