Hope you doing good...!!!!!!
Send me your consultant resume on my id *d...@technocraftsol.com
<d...@technocraftsol.com>* or please free to contact me on *614-662-1008* for
the below positions of *Java Developer* which we have in MA, NY & VA
*Position: Python Developer (Sample Resume Attached)*
*Location: San Ramon CA (F2F Required)*
*1. **Need Strong Python Developer *
*2. **Good to have oracle and Java*
*3. **Good to have product experience *
*Title: Java Flex developer (Sample Resume Attached) *
*Location: San Ramon, CA (F2F Required) *
*Type: Contract *
*Key skills are listed below. *
1. Able to troubleshoot applications based on *Flex SDK 3.5*.
2. Familiar with *Flex framework* under *Flash Builder 4.6* with *Action
Script 3*, as well as: *Data Service and ColdFusion Remote Objects, Remote
Procedure Calls (RPC) services: Http Service, Web Services, and Remote
Object Services. *
3. *Banking domain is one of the key* skill here or may be financial domain
4. Familiar with *Flex data* *services* to send and *receive data* from *web
services, HTTP URLs*, and *remote objects such as server-based Java objects*.
*Position -3 Considering Candidates from Outside US as well (Remote)*
*Position Title: iScala Developer*
*Location: Moore, OK, 73160*
*Rate: $DOE/hr on C2C (Negotiable)*
The resource will be responsible to develop a set of *SQL programs* *to
extract, cleanse, transform and transfer data between 2 systems. Knowledge
of SQL and Crystal reports are a plus.*
The *iSc/ala ERP* is in a disparate environment - each hotel has its own
instance of the ERP in a separate server. The integration is working very
smoothly and no issues today. The future direction it to operate from a
centralized server and application environment. Thus there is a need to
review the current integration programs and evaluate their ability to scale
and review if they are per proper coding standards with error and exception
handling etc and also develop new interfaces, reports and customs forms
etc. The integration will support 100+ hotels.
*Following are the proposed integration required: *
*ERP – ISCALA to Reconciliation tool – Blackline *
• *Eprocurement – Birchstreet to AP Workflow tool – Genpact ESM (two way)*
• *GEnpact ESM to ISCALA ( Two way) • ISACLA to Hyperion – for daily
• Gather and analyze business requirements from business owners, evaluate
the feasibility and provide level of effort estimates to complete the
• Design and develop technical/functional solutions for addressing business
requirements in Iscala application.
• Independently write functional, technical design documents, test scripts
and coordinate Business UAT.
• Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
• Work on all 3rd party applications integrated with IScala application to
ensure processes are in place to run all external interfaces on an agreed
upon schedule, configuring and maintaining scheduled concurrent requests.
• Ensure program code is written according to documented software
development processes and standards.
• Develop efficient and effective test plans and protocols for all software
• Perform impact analysis, obtain approvals and collaborate with other team
members within IT and the business before production changes are made.
Additional skills which are must to have: Experience in developing
technical companies in *MS SQL DB Experience in developing reports in
Crystal reports Proficient in MS Servers Experience in Iscala application
is a plus.*
*Personal Attributes: *
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking,
organization skills and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
*Data flow diagrams • Technical Specs for Integration and common components
Code components for interfaces, reports and custom forms etc Test cases*
*Thanks and Regards*
Talent Acquisition Manager
*Email* : *d...@technocraftsol.com* <d...@technocraftsol.com>
*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID* : *divyanshutechnocraft*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.