Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

* Position: Java Developer Location: Morris Plains, NJ Duration: 12+ Months*

1.     5 years’ experience with Java Spring framework
2.     2 years’ experience with OAuth
3.     2 years’ experience with Spring Boot, Netflix Circuit breaker,
Spring configuration Services
4.     2 years’ experience with micro services architecture
5.     3 years’ experience with RESTFul web services
6.     Working experience with Functional programming experience with Java
8/Scala
7.     Preferred
a)    Working experience with NoSQL Databases like HBase or Cassandra
b)    Working in cloud environment like Azure/AWS
c)     Experience with dockers/container based environments
8.     Other experience required for day-day work activities/tasks Git,
Jira, Agile, and Bamboo

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat*

*Technical Recruiter*