* Position : UI DeveloperLocation : Manhattan, NYDuration : 6-12+Months*

*Must Be Local To NY, NJ Only !Must Come From Financial Background
JD:*Responsible
for providing corporate-finance advisory services to senior management and
the business units; maintaining the firm's liquidity; accessing
multicurrency short- and long-term financing; optimizing the firm's capital
base; coordinating our relationships with rating agencies, lenders, and
creditors; managing the firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure;
and acquiring adequate insurance for the firm's activities. Treasury
Technology is pursuing multiple initiatives to build a world-class platform
to enable Treasury to better manage the firm's liquidity, funding, and
capital. We are currently building out our team to enhance our debut
issuance and funding costs analysis systems. To pursue these initiatives we
are seeking a strong full stack developer who can partner with technology
and business colleagues. The successful candidate will be required to
demonstrate a broad expertise software architecture and development as well
as significant knowledge of financial products and markets, with a premium
put on self-directed individuals.
Regards:
Amer Ali - Sr.IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.