Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number

*609-853-0818 Ext.2171 <609-853-0818;2171> ama...@nityo.com
<ama...@nityo.com>. *

*Positions: Perl Developer Location: Cincinnati, OH Duration: 12+ months
•HP UX 11.0 shell script
•Globetrotter FLEX license manager
•Windows Packaging (Wyse, MSI, Registry)
•Cross-Platform Toolkits (Cygwin, Perl, Tcl/Tk)
•IBM AFS (formerly Transarc AFS)
•HP UX unix system administration
•Linux
•OpenDeploy
•ControlHub
Perl Programming,
IBM Rational Software Development,
BPS : KPO Client Databases/ Applications (VBA,SAS ETL,Oracle, Taradata,
Linux, Unix, Mainframe)

*Responsibility:*
•Package, test and deploy analytic applications globally for Windows
workstations
•Monitor/manage software distribution related activities
•Serve as a technical expert for the Distrib utility and troubleshoot
problems with various software releases
•Provide second level (L2 support) technical support to address issues
reported by users of distributed applications from various locations around
the world
•Respond to ServiceNow tickets in a quick and accurate manner. (See SLA)
•Communicate with vendors and any others necessary to document and resolve
L2 problems, determine fixes, and establish work-around to ensure GE
engineering needs are met.
•Keep up to date on GE plans to upgrade hardware, OS and application
software and how it will affect all the "software in scope" analysis
software used at GE (Infra/server upgrade, Win10...).
•Participate in internal process improvement projects relating to DES
operations, including (but not limited to) evaluation of new tools,
creating LEAN distribution processes etc
•Ability to work independently•Strong oral and written communication
skills•Good Analytical skill, Strong problem solving and troubleshooting
skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
•Eagerness to mentor junior team members
•Proficient use of Power Point presentation tool, and MS office tools.
Proven writing skills for mass communication. Ability to document use
cases, requirements and relevant technical documentation.
•Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
•Knowledge of six sigma is added advantage

*Thanks & Regards Aman Tanwar Phone: 609-853-0818 Ext. 2171*

*Fax : 609 799 5746 *

*ama...@nityo.com <ama...@nityo.com>*

*amanni...@gmail.com <amanni...@gmail.com>*

*www.nityo.com <http://www.nityo.com>*