Greetings,

My name is Sampda and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title : SAS DI Developer *
*Location: Arlington heights, IL*
*Client – TCS *
*Duration: 12 Months*

*Required Experience *

   - Demonstrated ability to perform as SAS developer using SAS Data
   Integration Studio.
   - Experience in extracting, transforming and loading source data into
   the SAS environment from multiple sources including HDFS/Hadoop, major DBMS
   and application system transaction files, third-party software packages,
   and spreadsheet applications.
   - Understanding of ER and Dimensional Models. • Experience working with
   Version Control (SVN, CVS, PVCS).
   - Experience working with a Scheduling Tool
   - Strong familiarity with HDFS development and execution environments,
   and state-of-the- industry reporting and data management tools.
   - Ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders:
   technical and end-user, staff and management.
   - Ability to work independently.
   - Experience of 4-8 years, preferably

*Nice to have *
Exposure on newer Hadoop based technologies like Hive, Map Reduce, Pig

*Thanks and Regards*

* Sampda Arora Technical Recruiter eTeam Inc aro...@eteaminc.com
<aro...@eteaminc.com> 732-318-3819 Ext-418 <732-318-3819%20Ext-418> 1001
Durham Avenue Suite 201 South Plainfield, NJ, 07080  *