Hi ,

I hope you are doing great!!

This is Bob from Cloudsoft, Please go through the job description mentioned
below and let me know if you are interested in the position. Please revert
it with below mentioned details.

*Functional Workday HCM Resource*

*Location:*

Jersey City - Harborside, New Jersey

Interview Process: Phone screen then move to an in person

Minimum Requirements:

   - Workday HCM Certified or Integration certified
   - Should have minimum of 6-8 years of experience in IT mainly on ERP
   products
   - Good Functional knowledge on Workday Modules Like Core HCM, Absence
   Management, Knowledge on Reporting and calculated fields

Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.

Workday Resource

We are looking for a Workday Global Benefits functional / configuration
expert for a project that is due to start very soon. The location
preference is probably NY, but NJ or Boston would be ok if we find someone
there.

Mandatory skills:

   - Workday HCM Certified or Integration certified
   - Should have minimum of 6-8 years of experience in IT mainly on ERP
   products
   - Good Functional knowledge on Workday Modules Like Core HCM, Absence
   Management, Knowledge on Reporting and calculated fields
   - Candidate should be able to perform Reporting and integration
   activities over modules like recruiting, Time tracking and absence
   management
   - Possess 1- 2 years of experience in workday HCM with work knowledge on
   the above modules with Configuration on BP & Security
   - Nice to Have: Knowledge on Workday benefits and exposure to
   implementation and support projects

*Thanks & regards*

*Bob Goud, *

*Technical Recruiter & Business Development.*

*Cloudsoft Inc.*

[image: kcall.png] 7032494777, [image: stock_send_fax.png]  919-573-0772.

[image: gmail.png]   bob.g...@cloudsoft-us.com

Hangout:-bob.clouds...@gmail.com

[image: website.png]  www.Cloudsoft-us.com.

[image: 3114219 (1)]

[image: E-Verify_Logo_4-Color_RGB_LG_JPG]  *Company*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAD7EA.142BBBD0]   Do you really need to print
this email?

       *Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail*