*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:-
357(Need Locals Only)*
*Location :* * FL-Florida/Sunrise,*
*Duration : 7+ MonthsMOI : Phone Then F2FJob
As Oracle Database Administrator, you will provide technical expertise and
support for the North American Oracle Database environment.
The position is primarily responsible for Oracle Database administration
activities including database upgrade, migration, consolidation,
virtualization, patch analysis, administration and performance tuning.
This includes providing excellent customer relationship management to
application-based IT functions as well as pro-actively working with
You will implement, manage and monitor databases and associated
You will support production environments and will participate in
development projects throughout the project life cycle.
• Provide technical support for the company's production databases and
associated technologies, including Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c.
• Perform database monitoring, maintenance, reorganizations, resource
management, schema management, and capacity planning and performance tuning
for the company's databases.
• Apply patches to fix bugs and/or enhance functionality as required and in
conjunction with the company's procedures for change control.
• Provide technical architecture and design as required.
• Work with application owners to support database consolidation, migration
• Work with developers and analysts to support development efforts.
• Clone oracle databases as needed to support development and testing
• Work with various internal teams such as server, storage, backup &
network administration teams to coordinate and troubleshoot infrastructure
• Implement, and maintain disaster recovery plans for critical production
databases and applications.
• Provide afterhours support as required and be part of on-call rotation.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
• 5-7 years’ experience as DBA or related field with Oracle Databases
• 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Server is preferred.
Technical and Professional skills including:
• Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c database experience required.
• Oracle Enterprise manager (OEM) 11g and 12c experience required.
• Oracle Real Application cluster (RAC) and ASM experience required.
• Database design and implementation experience required.
• Database upgrade and platform migration experience required.
• Database consolidation and virtualization experience required.
• Backup/Recovery, Database Export/Import, Data pump and RMAN experience
• Disaster recovery and Data Guard experience required.
• Performance tuning experience required.
• Server and operating system knowledge (IBM AIX, Linux and Windows)
• Requires strong analytical skills and scripting skills.
• Experience with GxP (Validated) environments preferred.
• Exadata experience preferred.
• SQL Server 2012 experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently and multi task is required.
• Ability to lead departmental projects as needed.
(Technical Resource Specialist)
*RAMY Infotech Inc.*
*5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320**, Santa Clara*
Phone : 408-317-9256 x 357
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : rakesh.srivast...@ramyinfotech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.