*Please share the resume with *rash...@nityo.com
*Position: IDENTITY and ACCESS MANAGEMENT - OIM Developer Location: AZ -
Scottsdale/ RI- Rhode Island Duration: 12+ Months Total experience in
required skill (years): *6-8 years
• Consulting & Implementation experience in Oracle Identity & Access
Management using Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11gR2PS2 and PS3.
• Experience in OIM Environment Setup (installation, configuration,
deployment and patching)
• Strong experience in developing connectors, approval workflows, and
custom event handlers, custom scheduled tasks and reconciliation.
• Strong experience in Customization of ADF UI and SOA workflows.
• Strong Experience in using OIM API and SPML web services.
• Must have experience in integrating OIM with LDAP, AD, Exchange, RACF,
AS400 and SharePoint.
• Must have Core Java/J2EE knowledge for customizations.
• SQL/LDAP query language and Share Point skills beneficial.
• Supports existing production systems; coordinates related support and
enhancement activities. The support will require working in 24x7 rotating
• Incident Escalation
• Product Support
• Performance Mgmt., change & Release Mgmt.
• Configuration Mgmt. And service Level Mgmt.
• Availability & Continuity Mgmt.
• Incident Analysis & Validation
• Monitoring the system performance
• Resolve issues as per tickets
• Service enhancement
• Product issues
• Manage new requirements and services
• Escalation Management
• Compliance management and reporting
• Architecture design enhancements
*QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:*
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience with Identity and Access management
planning and implementation including 5 years enterprise organization
• In-depth understanding and knowledge of Identity and Access management
concepts, processes and general trends in the industry
• Experience implementing Oracle Identity Governance Product OIM11gR2 PS2
• Experience in implementation, configuration and deployment of OIM
solution that involves integration with legacy systems using custom
connectors and various B2B partners
• Experience configuring OIM toolset to provision/de-provision and
• Experience with access control modeling methodologies, authorization
policy management, and risk-based methods of access lifecycle management
for applications and data.
• Experience maintaining, troubleshooting and enhancing OPAM/ IAM
infrastructure; leading or participating in their day-to-day operation and
maintenance; and monitoring, reporting, and auditing technical, security,
and business activities.
*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
Full Date of Birth
SSN - Last 4
Year Entered in USA
Currently on a Project (Yes/No)
Availability for Project
Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)
Total IT Experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rashi Saraswat Technical Recruiter*
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172
Fax : 609 799 5746
*Nityo Infotech Corp. 666 Plainsboro Road, *
*Plainsboro, NJ 08536*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.