Role : Embedded Networking Engineer
Location : Austin TX
Duration : 12 Months
· 4-8 years' experience in *C programming on Linux or other embedded
· Strong analytical skills for problem abstraction and resolution
· Strong knowledge of IP-based *networking protocols, WiFi, VoIP,
· Experience with using debugging tools like gdb, kgdb, profilers etc.
· Familiarity with Linux kernel internals and writing device drivers
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or
Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Enterprise Infionics Inc*
T: 281 954 5503
Email: saur...@e-infionics.com <raj...@e-infionics.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.