*Hello,*

Please go through the JD given below.

*.Net Developer Des Moines, IA 6 months contract*

*Mode of Interview: F2F*

*Responsibilities:*
The Software Developer/Programmer (SDP) converts data from project
specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or
modify computer programs.

*Skill*

*Required / Desired*

*Amount*

*of Experience*

experience with VB, C#, ASP.NET

Required

10

Years

experience with T-SQL language skills, working with MS SQL Server and/or
Oracle PL/SQL

Required

5

Years

experience with Tomcat, Java and XML

Required

3

Years

Experience with MySQL

Highly desired

Experience with ASP.NET MVC

Highly desired

Experience with LINQ, Nhibernate, and/or Entity Framework

Highly desired

Experience with Razor template engine (cshtml) and Bootstrap 3

Highly desired

*Thanks & Regards*

*Jyothi  Horizon Softech INC*

*Direct Number : 248 906.0779 **jyo...@horizonsoftech.net*
<jyo...@horizonsoftech.net>

*Disclaimer:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject heading
and your email address in the body.

*Please ignore if this email creates any inconvenience *