Hi,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Please check the below requirements and share suitable profiles to
naveen.ku...@idctechnologies.com

*Position - 1*

*.Net full stack Sr. Developer ll Charlotte, NC*

*Billing Rate:  $45/hr C2C*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: As of now we have clarity for 2 months while we are trying to
get more idea around extension*

*Candidature: C2C / C2H*

*JD:*

•             Asp.net web forms

•             ADO.net, MVC, Web API

•             SQL server – stored procedures, query

•             Should be able to provide technical design

•             Provide technical leadership to the team of offshore
developers

•             Understanding of agile process

•             Manual unit Testing of the code

•             Exposure to e-Commerce or high transactional website

*Position - 2*

*Sr. Java Developer with Spark ll Norwalk, CT*

*Rate - $55/hr*

*Job Description:*

·         Around 5-10 years  in Java based development – Core Java, SRPING
Framework

·         Expertise in Java  with building frameworks, interfaces and APIs,
Low level programming

·          Develop interfaces/APIs in Java to interact with various
backend systems like  Logstash, Syslog, Flume, Hadoop

·         Knowledge of Hive is plus

·         Previous experience interfacing with SPARK

·          Working at backend tier with various APIs to interface with
systems

Position – 3

*Sr. Salesforce Developer ll Dallas, TX*

*6+ Months*

*Minimum Experience : 9+ Years*

1.       Core SF development skills (Hands On) – Apex, Trigger, Visual
Force pages, etc.

2.       Data migration skills (Hands On)

3.       Integration Skills (Hands On) – SOAP/REST/JASON integration with
SF (Push and Pull – Bi directional)

4.       SF Admin skills/exposure (I am not sure what level of expertise we
expect from developers on admin skills?)

5.       Functional/Domain expertise (CRM)

6.       Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and experience

7.       Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Naveen Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*Phone:* 408-418-5779 Ext 217

*Email:* *naveen.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<naveen.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Gmail:* naveenk6...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* https://in.linkedin.com/in/naveen-rajput-39397487

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035