* Position :  Java Architect/SMELocation : Arlington, VADuration :
12+Months*

*Face To Face InterviewMust Be Local To MD, DC, VA Responsibilities: *Our
client is looking for a Java SME to review some Java code that is
interfering with the SCADA system.  Qualified candidate must have
experience working on a NoSQL database base or some kind of non-relational
databases.  Candidate must be open to travel to CO, DC and CA. They will be
working with our SCADA solution provider (in Colorado) to build out the
SCADA off the shelf product and now they are running into these continued
problems and our solutions provider is not offering a brainstorming
approach.  Candidate must be a consultant time to give solutions. They
don’t need to go in and redo the code since they are already paying another
vendor to do that. They just need to find the issues and give a solution on
the problem.

*Issues:*
Issues include memory issues where the SCADA will blank out
SCADA system not writing value correctly
Causing interruptions on their product
Regards:
Amer Ali - Sr.IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.