*Hi Associates*,

I have an urgent requirement for ETL Tester position at Mclean, VA. If
interested, kindly respond back with your resume along with your contact
details and rate, so that I can call you back to discuss more on this
position

                      *Immediate
Interviews*

*Job Title*   :     ETL Tester

*Location*   :     Mclean, VA

*Duration*  :      6-12 months

*VISA & PASSPORT COPY IS Mandatory*

*Job Description*:

·         Minimum of 5-6 yrs testing experience (test planning &
execution). Auditing domain would be nice to have.

·         Database testing and ETL testing experience

·         Strong application analysis/trouble-shooting and behavior skills

·         Experience leading discussions with Business, Development and
vendor teams for testing activities (e.g. Defect Coordinator, test scenario
reviews etc)

·         Excellent written and verbal skills

·         Strong SQL knowledge

·         Good data warehouse testing experience

·         Nice to have exposure in Informatica

·         Experience with quality center

·         Good UNIX experience at command level

Thanks & Regards

*Stella Mathew  *

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1713