*EAD GC with Linked In profile and GC or USC without linked In profile*
*GA-Georgia/AtlantaDuration::: 6+ months *
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be
function is the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and
support of new capabilities to enhance the serviceability of our products.
• Collaborate with business partners at various levels to understand
• Engage and communicate with stakeholders and product team to clarify
cross-functional and cross-domain requirements, and overcome cross-team
obstacles to meet the overall organizational goals
• Create high quality code using agile methodologies and tools.
• Create continuous delivery pipelines
• Create automated tests
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues when
• Participate in code reviews with your teammates and provide feedback
*Required Qualifications/Skills::*• 5 or more years of experience as a full
• Experience working in an Agile or Lean Software Development such as
Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming
• Knowledge of any Java MVC framework such as Spring is beneficial.
• Experience with AngularJS, NodeJS, Mongo/PostgeSQL, ExpressJS etc is
• Experience working in an enterprise-scale SaaS product environment that
is deployed using cloud technologies like OpenStack and Cloud Foundry.
• Deep understanding of contemporary API and architectural concepts (REST,
• Experience writing web services, business objects, and other middle-tier
frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Python and Chef etc.
• Software development experience including: OOP, concurrency programming,
design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development,
Acceptance Testing, relational and non-relational database technologies.
*Regards, Rashmi Singh(Technical Resource Specialist)Ramy Infotech
IncPhone: 408-317-9256 Ext-334 Fax : 408-273-6834Email:
rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com <rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com>Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.