*Job Title:                          ORACLE FUSION DEVELOPER*

*Location:                         Minneapolis/MN*

*Duration:                         6+ Months*

*Interview: Phone2Face2face*

*Client- TCF Financial Group*

*GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES*

*ORACLE FUSION DEVELOPER*

At our company, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the life
of a consumer through our innovative products and excellent customer
service. We offer products that you can believe in. At our company, your
ideas are valuable, you’re part of a team where co-workers depend on one
another and help each other. No matter which role you play in the
organization, you’re close enough to the key decision makers that you do
have an impact.

At our company, you have the potential to grow and develop your career. Our
company provides opportunities to develop new skills, and assists you as
you learn your role and seek further advancement. Your career growth
depends on you! We expect hard work and will reward you for that hard work.

*Overview:*

The Senior Oracle Fusion Developer acts as a lead in the design,
development and support of technology solutions to support business
processes. Provides technical leadership and participates in all phases of
the application development life cycle. Experience with custom and package
technical applications are highly desirable with skills in, but not limited
to Oracle eBS, Siebel, Oracle Fusion, SQL Server, and EDI.

*Responsibilities:*

Develops detailed system design specifications to serve as a guide for
system/program development.

Code, test, debug, and document more complex programs, and enhance existing
programs to ensure that data processing production systems continue to meet
user needs.

Troubleshoots and resolves complex production issues.

Creates and/or manages complex processes with high organizational impact.

Challenges the status quo and able to identify creative technical solutions.

Function as a mentor to other team members.

Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding,
testing, debugging, and documenting programs.

Qualifications:

8+ plus years of extensive experience in software industry specialized in
integration/middleware technologies.

Must have 3+ years of experience with Oracle SOA Suite.

Proficiency and experience Oracle SOA Suite 11g (BPEL , OSB, OWSM, and BAM).

Experience on IDE tools like Oracle J Developer 9.0/10/11g.

Expertise on Web service Orchestration using Oracle BPEL Process Manger and
Oracle Enterprise Service Bus (OSB).

Experience in Trouble Shooting and Code Reviewing.

Hands on experience in supporting and implementation of Business
Integration for various customers.

Experience in Deployment Strategy of BPEL, ESB.

Experience with performance tuning.

Experience with Oracle Web Services Manager (OWSM) and Oracle Business
Activity Monitoring (BAM), Oracle Business Rules.

Exposure to Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack.

Experience in XQuery/XPath, Transformations.

Experience in IT specializing in Design, Development and Integration of
large scale JAVA/J2EE architecture based systems.

Experience with Oracle eBS and Siebel CRM integrations would be considered
a plus.

Excellent Communication skills (both verbal and written), presentation and
interpersonal skills.

Adapts to new systems and environments quickly and capable of transforming
business requirements into technical solutions.

Extensive, proven experience with service-oriented architecture
implementations and loosely-coupled system design patterns.

Bachelor’s Degree in relevant study required.

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391