*Hope you are doing great. If you are interested for the below
requirement,please let me know ASAP.*
*Job Title : Ruby on Rails Developer *
*Job location : San Francisco, CA & St. Petersburg, FL*
*Job Duration : 6+ months to start *
*Job Description:- *
We're looking for an experienced rails developer to join the ground floor
of our growing engineering team.
You'll work on some of the most critical pieces of our product: the core of
app intelligence, our DataHub.
You'll be involved early in the product design process and given
significant autonomy to improve and automate our architecture that tens of
thousands of people use every day.
You'll work with some of the top engineering minds to make decisions, move
fast, and scale bigger.
• Build and scale features to unlock growth for our proven products
• Write reusable, performant, and DRY code in rails
• Take ownership of core applications in a high-traffic, team environment
• Architect and implement solutions to complex, health-sensitive problems
• Deliver a beautiful, world-class experience to patients
• 3+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
• Knowledgeable about RESTful API design, microservices, and relational
• Experience with asynchronous workflows (background processing, queues)
• Proficiency using Git in a team environment
*Commitment to writing well-tested code:-*
• Proven experience owning large-scale web products
• A healthy balance between moving fast and being careful
• Experience with AWS (a plus)
• Generous and flexible time off
• Considerable equity in HealthRight
• Complete medical/dental/vision benefits
• A friendly, casual environment
*Thanks & Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.