HI

We have an urgent opening for *NIST Program Mgr *and I have sent you a  job
description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you are comfortable
with it and also send me your consultant's updated resume ASAP.

Backfill Position for the client

NIST Program Mgr

Location Hawthorne CA

6 months +

No H1B has to have green card

This is a Project Mgr/Program Mgr who has managed security projects more
specifically NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) 800-53
compliance related projects

NIST 800-53 is a publication that recommends security controls for federal
information systems and organizations and documents security controls for
all federal information systems.

It includes the procedures in the Risk Management Framework including
incident response, access control, ability for disaster recovery and
business continuity

Projects this individual will be working on

·      RFP and vendor selection for NIST 800-53 IV&V audit. Create an RFP
based on SpaceX requirements, select qualified bidders, define assessment
criteria, assess/score response, align with leadership and the customer and
ultimately award the work.

·      Audit readiness for execution of NIST 800-53 IV&V audit. Managing
the process of assessing systems against documentation and control
requirements to determine compliance.

·      Manage and facilitate execution of NIST 800-53 IV&V audit.

Qualifications

·      Experience performing program management for technical compliance
projects.

·      Experience performing project management for vendor selection and
RFP award.

·      Experience driving and audit/validation activity (NIST certification
a plus)

·      BA/BS degree or equivalent experience

·      4+ years of industry experience in program management (compliance
and RFP a plus)

·      Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders in both
engineering and non-engineering teams.

·      NIST 800-53 experience (a big plus) but I think if we can we have to
find people with this experience

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391