Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

* Position: Storage Engineer Location: AZ – Scottsdale, RI – Woonsocket, TX
– Richardson Duration: 6-12 months Job Description:*

*Storage Engineer:*

Responsibilities will include developing implementation solutions based on
established enterprise technical architecture standards and service
catalogs, assisting with the evaluation of new technologies and creating
supporting documentation to be used by other parts of IT organization.  The
individual will work with domain architects, other engineering and
operations team members to fulfill business IT requirements by delivering
effective solutions that are supportable, maintainable and cost effective.
The selected individual will focus primarily on EMC technologies that are
both SAN and NAS based, but potentially others as well.

*The required skill set includes as many as possible of the following:*

•         *V-Max 2 and 3*

•         *Solutions Enabler*

•         *SRDF*

•         *VNX (block and file)*

•         *MirrorView*

•         *RecoverPoint*

•         *VPLEX*

•         *Brocade switches/directors and fabrics*

•         *Connectrix Manager*

•         *Isilon*

•         *ViPR SRM*

•         *ViPR Controller*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

•         SME with strong, advanced knowledge of EMC based storage
technologies, as well as best practices.

•         In-depth knowledge of connectivity requirements for open systems
hosts (Linux, AIX, ESX, Windows, etc.)

•         Understanding of storage replication and virtualization
technologies

•         Understanding of how to interact with external vendors in the
form of troubleshooting and escalation

•         Ability to function as internal  third level support for
escalations for storage issues

•         Ability to do perform capacity planning and performance analysis

*DESIRED ABILITIES:*

•         Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills

•         Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, listening and
writing) skills are required, especially to non-technical audiences

•         Ability to efficiently multi-task and prioritize competing
projects and requests

•         Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving
issues in order to deliver quality projects on time and within budget

•         Strong collaboration skills and ability to communicate all
aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal
documentation

*TIME ALLOCATION:*

•         Engineering services - deliver Engineering storage build
solutions and documentation in accordance with established architectural
guidelines -  80%

•         Assist or lead resolution to storage escalations - 10%

Assist with internal infrastructure initiatives, evaluations and POC’s - 10%

*Thank you and have a blessed day,*

*Rashi Saraswat*

*(Technical Recruiter)*

Nityo Infotech Corp.