*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Title:                                       *PeopleSoft CRM Techno
Functional Consultant

*Requisition Type:                 *Contract (6 Months)

*MOI:                                        *Telephonic + Skype

*City:                                         *Minneapolis

*State:                                        *MN

*Zip:                                           *55415

*Required Skills:*

·         PeopleSoft CRM 9.2 experience

·         Needs experience in Leads, Opportunities, Consumer 360, and CRM
Support modules

·         Strong understanding of CRM 9.2 functionality

*Job Description:*

*CRM 9.2 Skill-set sought:*

1)      CRM Sales System Functional Overview - including objects:

a.       Leads

b.      Opportunities

c.       Consumer 360

d.      Tasks

e.       Worker

2)      CRM ERMS

3)      CRM Marketing Tele Marketing Systems

4)      CRM Support Modules

a.       Help Desk

b.      IM (Support)

c.       HR

5)      CRM to/from CS Integrations

·         Primarily Functional, but will need some Technical acumen.

·         Partner with the Technical team; not doing any coding, but needs
to understand what’s going on.

·         Able to answer technical questions to the business

·         They have strong CRM BAs that understand configuration, so this
person doesn’t need to be a configuration expert.

·         This person needs to be an expert in 9.2 functionality and know
how to properly leverage it.

·         Know how to reapply configurations in 9.2 from 9.1.

·         Helping through the Fit Gap Analysis period and then during the
upgrade to 9.2

·         Needs to have experience in 9.2 so they can help leverage any new
functionality

·         They’ve not kept their 9.1 up to date, so this is a bigger
upgrade than normal; also, they’ve customized about 75% of their CRM

·         8.54 to 8.55 tools

·         Looking for guidance on the Fluid responsive pages (tiles on
homepage)

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*