*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job ID:*

30129

*Job Title:*

C++ SW Engineer

*Location:*

St. Petersburg, FL 33716

*Duration:*

9+ months Contract

*Mode of Interview:*

*Telephonic & Skype*

*Required Skills:*

·         *C++ and Embedded Development*

****Please note- candidates who have performed development in a telecom
environment are not the right candidate for this role.  *

*Our client is looking for someone who has completed development in an
industry such as Aerospace, Aviation or the Medical Device Field.*

*Job Description:*

·         Client Requirements (C++, Embedded, Medical Device):

·         Extensive experience in analyzing requirements to understand what
the system needs to do.

·         Extensive experience developing use cases that incorporate the
requirements analysis as well as input from domain experts

·         Extensive experience defining a software architecture that can
realize the various use cases.

·         Extensive experience in Object Oriented Architecture (C++)

·         Experience defining interfaces between software components.

·         Good written and verbal communication skills.

·         Familiarity with the Enterprise Architect tool preferred, but
similar tools acceptable.

·         Familiarity with the ICONIX method a plus.

·         Familiarity with PTC Integrity a plus, but DOORS or similar tools
acceptable

·         Medical equipment SW Architecture and Hemodialysis HIGHLY
preferred.

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*