Hi ,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

Our Direct client is looking candidate for the position *Technical Test
Lead | Supply Chain Management | Manhattan WMS* in *Brentwood TN*

*Kindly send me your updated resume along with pay rate expectation in
terms of hour*

 *Find the Job Details below:*

 Job Title*             Technical Test Lead | Supply Chain Management |
Manhattan WMS

Work Location & Address*          BrentwoodTN37027

Contract duration (in months)* 6

Job Details:

 Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. Manhattan WMS 2.
Functional Testing 3. supply chain Nice to have skills (Top 2 only) 1. Ecom
2.

Detailed Job Description:

Expertise in Manhattan WMS functional knowledge and also skilled in
functional testing Desired years of experience*:

Above 5 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):

B Tech

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:

1. Test Execution

2. Leadership

3. Status Reporting

Looking Forward to your response.